Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Happenings

Sorry for the lack of posts; 4 kids, no sleep and a holiday approaching.  I'm sure my viewings for this Halloween will be limited to Monster House and The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, which I'm fine with both we enjoy as a family. 
One thing I hate to have not said as this Halloween passes by is that, even with all the scary movies, big blockbusters they spend tons of money on to insure their release in time for October 31, my favorites are the comedies.  I love Young Frankenstein, "sedagive, sedagive," Gene Wilder should be so much more famous than he is, although that stint on WIll and Grace didn't help him much.  One of my husband's favorite's is The 'Burbs and for the last month we've been going to bed watching it. 
These are the best to watch with the family, or at least with mine, because as Mortimer Brewster put it best, "Insanity runs in my family...it practically gallops."